Virus G and maybe not only

Help please this is not a virus, this is something.

when I turn off the computer you can see that there is a process G but I can not find it. 

I was already loaded and broke like a power supply. Threatened through the video, is it all normal ?! 

created files delete me. Reinstalling the system does not help what do you tell me?

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

If the problem persists.

This problem of process G at shutdow is not an executable but more than likely a hidden window. To find this hidden window do the following:

Download GUIPropView from either of the following links, ensure to get the correct version for your system

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/guipropview-x64.zip

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/guipropview.zip

Unzip GUIPropView to its own folder on Desktop (preferred place) open the folder and double click on GUIPropView.exe to run the tool. Expand the tool soit is full screen size..

Once opened the tool window populates, from the tool bar select "TopLevel" make sure "Display Hidden Windows" is checkmarked, once done the tool window repopulates to include hidden windows.

Hold down Ctrl key and select all entries that have G listed under "Title" column, when all selected and highlited blue, select > File > save selected items. name and save that text file to your Desktop or a place of your choice, attach that file to your reply...

fixlist.txt

I am very wildly sorry I did not work the first time 

And right now there is nothing there. 

The anti-virus started issuing viruses for the program, I allowed. And in the end he rebooted. 
In the end, I repeated the procedure I am very sorry.
I was helped by one person through a teamviewer in only the windows (official). He said that when connected, he throws it out, that a lot of connections can help.
The virus returns in any case. 
Help please, I'm tired already (

G.txt

Fixlog.txt

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sorry but I cannot read the items in your image.

It's too small.

Make a note of them and post the exact item listed that you are concerned about.

p.s.

Before you shot down the computer close all browser and running processes.

Email etc...

Do you then still get the g process...?

до сих пор я не видел. Я говорю что нет. 

Я могу ошибаться и вирус совсем не G. 

Я не знаю точно, как они проникают в меня. Друг сказал отключить все сервисы один за другим и проверить, но как мне, если нет мошенников, то есть нет! 

Я даже не знаю с чего начать.  

This is confusing yet I did not write FH1MANN.

How could this appear there?

222.jpg

Hi,

Let try a Clean Boot on the Windows 10.

Go to
https://support.logitech.com/en_us/article/228

Look under this Section.
Clean boot in Windows 8 and Windows 10

Do 1 to 12.

If the problem with the G process is solved then one of the disabled process is the culprit.

By trial and error you should be able to find out which one.

Returning to the TaskManager enable half of the disabled process.
Restart the computer normally.
If the problem returns the  one of these enabled processes is the culprit.

By trial and error you should be able to find out which one.

After completing your troubleshooting, restore your system as suggested in the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks