system interrupts using up my whole first core

Hello i am having a problem with my cpu usage. System interrupts uses up 1 core of my cpu. I dont know what causes this.image.png.c1e0bd3e59623818f3f8e49ea2435494.png

image.png.5b5e2feb8f79136fca6be6de6db5c144.png

I ran malwarebytes and it didnt find any threats.

I alro ran xperf and I saw HDAudBus.sys having high DPC/ISR duration on the 0 core.

image.thumb.png.49bc08d05af9a43ff56008d84aef0e71.png 

After seeing this i tried updating the drivers for 'High Definition Audio Controller' in the device manage but the problem still persists.

Would anyone help me with my problem?

Thanks!

• Root Admin

First off I would highly suggest not using P2P software µTorrent - it makes it much more difficult to keep your computer safe and clean from Threats, not to mention that about 95% of all traffic is illegal software theft.

You're using an old compromised version of Java too. Probably for µTorrent as most users rarely need Java. If you do need it then I would suggest uninstalling your current version and keeping it up to date at all times.  https://java.com

Please follow the directions from the following topic

Once you've reset Chrome then proceed and follow the directions below.

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop.
NOTE. It's important that both files, FRST or FRST64 and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system.

Run FRST or FRST64 and press the Fix button just once and wait.
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please attach or post it to your next reply.

Note: If the tool warned you about an outdated version please download and run the updated version.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

Ron

• Root Admin

The log looks pretty good. Let me have you rescan and give me all new logs again to rule out infections or other oddities. Then if still an issue we'll look at running some other tools to try to track down the issue.

Please run the following steps and post back the logs as an attachment when ready.

STEP 01

• If you're already running Malwarebytes 3 then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • If you don't have Malwarebytes 3 installed yet please download it from here and install it.
  • Once installed then open Malwarebytes and check for updates. Then click on the Scan tab and select Threat Scan and click on Start Scan button.
  • Once the scan is completed click on the Export Summary button and save the file as a Text file to your desktop or other location you can find, and attach that log on your next reply.
  • If Malwarebytes won't run then please skip to the next step and let me know on your next reply.

STEP 02

Please download AdwCleaner by Malwarebytes and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on the program and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan Now.
  • When finished, please click Clean & Repair.
  • Your PC should reboot now if any items were found.
  • After reboot, a log file will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

RESTART THE COMPUTER Before running Step 3

STEP 03
Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Thanks

Ron

• Root Admin

Malwarebytes crashed and the VSS is/was also having issues.

Error: (01/18/2019 10:12:44 PM) (Source: VSS) (EventID: 8193) (User: )
Description: Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling routine QueryFullProcessImageNameW.  hr = 0x80070006, The handle is invalid.

Let me have you try doing a clean removal and reinstall of Malwarebytes and see if that helps correct the issue for Malwarebytes crash

Please download the Malwarebytes Support Tool and use it to do a Clean Removal and reinstall of Malwarebytes

• Download Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • Once the file is downloaded, open your Downloads folder/location of the downloaded file
  • Double-click mb-support-X.X.X.XXXX.exe to run the program
    • You may be prompted by the User Account Control (UAC) to allow changes to be made to your computer. Click Yes to consent.
  • Place a check-mark next to Accept License Agreement and click Next
  • Click the Advanced menu on the left.

mbst_get_started.jpg.141f202702e5e21b4ff

• Click the CLEAN button

mbst_advanced_options.jpg.aea58d8506c579|

• A progress bar will appear and the program will proceed to remove Malwarebytes from your computer
  • Upon completion, click OK
  • Follow the onscreen prompts to reboot and reinstall Malwarebytes

Then let me know if you're still having issues with the system.

Thanks

Ron

• Root Admin

Well, we've confirmed there is no infection. Probably best to open a new topic in the PC Help forum and see if someone can help you track down the issue. Unfortunately, most of my time is spent on malware removal, not general PC issues, but there are a few other members that are very good with general PC issues that I'm sure they can assist you further.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/6-general-windows-pc-help/

Thank you and good luck

Ron

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks