My laptop has been infected with malware, Please help

Damola

Hello,

Please I downloaded malware infected torrent files and experienced a 1111 error on system startup. I disabled my antivirus for the programs installation.

I was redirected to Safesearch browser every time.  My anti-virus detected several trojans including backdoor after infection.

I found Malwarebytes and this problem stopped. I have used multiple malware removal tools but I'm still paranoid my system is infected.

I have attached results of the Farbar recovery scan of my laptop. Please help me completely remove any leftover malware.

Thank you so much.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

Reset Chrome...
Open Google Chrome, click on menu icon google-chrome-setting-icon.png or the 3 vertical dots located right side top of the google chrome.

Click "Settings" then "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Click "Reset and clean up" > "Restore settings to their original defaults"

Restart Chrome.
<<<>>>

Let me know of any pending issues with this computer.

fixlist.txt

Hello Nasdaq,

Thank you for your response to my call for help.

I have followed the instructions attached here, attached is the Fixlog.txt.

I have also reset the Google Chrome.

No issues asides from the malware and viruses detected by Kapersky and Malwarebytes on the laptop.

Thank you for your assistance. I anticipate your response on next steps to take.

Fixlog.txt

Hello Nasdaq,

Thank you for your response.

My Malwarebytes report log is empty, I already cleared it before asking for help on this forum.

Yes I have deleted all that was reported by Kaspersky already.

Please can you enlighten me on what the Farbar tool I initiated resolves 

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello Nasdaq,

Please I have an external drive I want to attempt fixing.

Formerly, it was a hard drive for another laptop, however the laptop experienced blue screen of death and eventually crashed.

I turned of auto play and scanned the external hard drive using Kaspersky on my news system we just used the Farbar tool on.

My Kaspersky tool neutralized log for the external hard drive shows about 76655667774 neutralized.

I have also run Malwarebytes and detected about 34 malware, however I don’t have this log.

May I run the Farbar tool and have your assistance clean any remnant Malware.

Thank you so much.

• Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks