antivirus and Malwarebytes

3 hours ago, exile360 said:

There isn't a category of existing threat known that Malwarebytes is incapable of targeting with at least one if not multiple layers of the protection it provides, however if you know of any examples of any live in-the-wild threat categories/types that are not covered, you are certainly welcome to list them

Well then, if  "there isn't a category of existing threat known that Malwarebytes is incapable of targeting ???" , Malwarebytes should be very successful in participating in AV Comparatives or AV Test.

Up to that time is only your world , as Malwarebytes employee.

I agree that I too would like to see Malwarebytes participate in such testing, however as I am not a member of the Malwarebytes staff or Product team I do not have a say in whether or not they participate in such tests.

With that said, you should also refer to this FAQ entry which explains Malwarebytes' position on proper security product testing.

@exile360 . The FAQ you link is only the opinion of the mbam staff who have marketing to think of. It is not objective. If they are so confident as to how one should test why don't they participate in objective tests such as av comparitave.If they are right thye should come out on top

The answer to all queries here seem to be reinstall so obviously it must not be installing properly the first time

But you are the one out front making excuses for them posting the faq which is their view /marketing. As i said most queries here are told reinstall must be problem with first install.i know of no other forum that people are continually told reinstall. Until the staff go for comparative testing the faq is meaningless. i would not trust a computer to mbam alone until there is objective confirmation

I was just referring you to a public resource where they mentioned testing.  I can't make any statements on behalf of Malwarebytes because I don't have any say in the decisions they make, all I can do is provide my own opinions and refer to the information that they have provided.  If you wish to discuss this with them directly then I would suggest contacting their Support department directly via one of the options on this page.