Malwarebytes "Download blocked due to reputation" flag.

Yas

Hello. The last 48 hrs I have received the assumed Malwarebytes "Download blocked due to reputation" alert about 3 times. It seems to happen when I want to open images in an email. I have my suspicions about the authenticity of these alerts as they seem odd.  Image below shows the warning. I also included an image of Chromes Malwarebytes Browser Extension to see if anyone knows if this looks correct.  My computer skills and knowledge is limited.
I have attached requested logs for your assistance.

Many thanks

Malwarebytes Download blocked due to reputation.jpg

Malwarebytes Browser extension for Chrome.jpg

Malwarebytes Premium Threat Scan 2 Nov 2018.txt

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

Your logs are clean of malware.
This fix will clean empty items only.
----

This fix will clean the empty items found in your registry.
I do not think that nothing will be changed as far as the Windows Updates are concerned.

Please download the attached Fixlist.txt file to  the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The tool will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.
===

If you feel strongly that the file you are trying to download is good then I suggest you start a new topic in the False Positives forum
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/forum/122-false-positives/

The expert will be happy to review it.
===

p.s.
You can download the file but DO NOT run it.
Submit the file to Virus Total for review.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/home/upload
If the file is found to be good then post the results in the False positive forum.

fixlist.txt

Hello Nasdaq and thank you for your prompt response all the way from lovely Canada :). I'm at the other extreme - Australia :).
I am very grateful I do not have malware. Thanks for looking into that.
Anyway, please find the attached Fixlog.txt as requested.

Many thanks.

Kind regards, Yas.

Fixlog.txt

• 1 month later...
  • Root Admin

Glad we could help.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this thread. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks