How do I follow a forum?

I'd like to be alerted to new posts in the Malwarebytes 3 Beta forum so that I can get a heads up when new versions are available, but I don't seem to be able to do it. There is a "follow" button but it only seems to show who is following the forum, but with no option to instigate it for me. It would be useful to see the betas and changes / improvements made when they become available rather than waiting for the beta to show up on the application in its own good time. I do have the option selected in MB to offer beta updates. 

Also:
Drop down the menu on your username at the top right of the page and select 'Account Settings'.
On the right of that page you will find 'Notification settings' select that.
You then have choices of what and how you want to be notified of content that you follow, including email notifications if you want them.
Scroll the page down for more detailed options.

You'll note that on that first drop down menu there is also 'Manage Followed Content', that is where you can change what you are following, remove follows etc.

Edited by nukecad