Virus/malware/hack

Computer being accessed/controlled.

I got some malware in my pc that  Activates on certain conditions (It keeps coming back) I have rest now for third time. The first time Malwarebytes got it(In my google chrome sync data) and I thought Oh goody, its over. Nope, I was too slow to react and it got my email and most of what was attached to that, After that I did something I could not narrow down(yet) and ended up getting it back. So I did some googling and found that it could travel through the sync. I then spent the next few days getting my password back(My phone was acting funny, I called my phones support and it turned out to be a network something because they told me to do a network reset and my phone got messages again)The third time I reset after seeing that is pretty much every time thing to do. I reset again while clearing out sync data on phone. Then signed in, on the newly reset pc and everything was good. This is when I get a little angry. THe same thing as when I first discovered the problem was happening in Warframe again. I first discovered I was infected during a game of warframe my frame(character) started crouching and sliding and moving forward(Shift+Ctrl+wasd=slide move.) After I exit warframe and everything is quiet for little bit until I actually did something like type before I could my pc would input wasxs/, D, and S. And the mouse would move on its own(This also happened in game) along with the menu popping up. This is getting annoying and I submit from my "Self Troublshooting") Also to note is that while the attacks were active After the FIRST initial Malwarebytes detection nothing has ever detected anything afterwards even if I watching my own mouse move around my screen. I used in separate (AVG, Malwarebytes, Rkill, and Norton.) NOTHING found it. While actvive and while safe mode stopped it, nothing detected anything either.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

MLogb.txt

The attack has happened once again 1hr after a fresh reset my mouse cursor does what's it wants while I'm in game. The only things a installed this time were origin and the game dragon age inquisition. I am starting to think this is not malware but something network related. please help! My mlm pc starts getting input from nowhere the attack seems intelligent as it nails the game keys accurately enough to move. A character and pause/use game functions such as pausing entering screen shot/tactical view 

Edited by Veremyth
Update

Hello, Welcome to Malwarebytes.
I'm nasdaq and will be helping you.

If you can please print this topic it will make it easier for you to follow the instructions and complete all of the necessary steps in the order listed.
===

ATTENTION: System Restore is disabled
Turn System Restore On for Drives in Windows 10
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4533-system-protection-turn-off-drives-windows-10-a.html
===

Other than the System restore issue your logs are clean.

==

Could this be just  notifications from Malwarebytes that these attacks were done with.

Change the setting Show Malwarebytes Notifications to Off
https://content.invisioncic.com/Mmalware/monthly_2018_05/2018-05-22_10-28-24.png.a3502457b1398cbb8a3d56e78531dcbd.png

===

Keep me posted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback, this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here.

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this topic with your request.

This applies only to the originator of this topic. Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

Thanks