BSOD caused by MWAC.sys

Go to solution Solved by vbarytskyy,

Hello @bkray1

I have split your post to a new topic. You said you have seen the BSOD with mwac.sys.

Can you please send us the C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP file? It's quite large, so would need to be uploaded to a file hosting service such as Filemail

https://www.filemail.com/

The best way to send that file is to first copy it from it's current location to your desktop. Then, zip it before sending. If you use a third party archive tool such as WinRAR or 7zip, it can usually compress quite a bit more than with Windows' native zip utility.

I'll send you a Private Message with an email address you can use with Filemail.

Also please send us logs using the forum post below:

Thank you for your help.

hi,

I can't find this file, but googling lead me to: C:/Windows/MEMORY.DMP and C:/Windows/Minidump don't exist after Windows 10 Anniversary Update, but there is a folder C:/Windows/LiveKernelReports/ which contains some *.dmp files. I did find a dmpfile there in the LiveKernelReports which I will send.