Massive issues

JC_Geo

Been seeing a lot of updates through to our MBAM Endpoint protection tonight.

Significant number of clients had multiple updates and web protection issues as a result.

Updating seems to fix for short whicl then sites randomly being blocked again.

We have disabled web-protection on all policies and everything seems to have stabilised.

This flat out does not work...and certainly not in any reliable fashion...one would think - this is a 2 min fix...NOPE...fighting with reboots, service restarts....30 minutes of babysitting per machine.  There needs to be a manual way to force an update from the local machine - me and 9,167,129 other idiots must be pushing the same updates from the cloud - I can only imagine your servers are overloaded.  I'm on endpoint number 14 of 200...I will be at this for days at this rate.  

We have

7 minutes ago, itmindscape said:

This flat out does not work...and certainly not in any reliable fashion...one would think - this is a 2 min fix...NOPE...fighting with reboots, service restarts....30 minutes of babysitting per machine.  There needs to be a manual way to force an update from the local machine - me and 9,167,129 other idiots must be pushing the same updates from the cloud - I can only imagine your servers are overloaded.  I'm on endpoint number 14 of 200...I will be at this for days at this rate.  

same

• Staff

We profusely apologize for this issue.  If you're able to remotely run scripts, this may help to resolve the problem:

1. Run "Before Reboot.bat" as admin 
    • This step can take a few minutes if the machine is pegged on resources
  2. The endpoint should automatically reboot
  3. When it comes back up run "Post Reboot.bat" as admin

Download link:  https://malwarebytes.box.com/s/xigyl22ba5pz721hfjqajn5n2r9ia7en