I think that the new Adwcleaner installs the pup (advinstanalytics)

biomembrain

47 minutes ago, Aura said:

Downloaded and executed it from Malwarebytes website (which redirected to ToolsLib). No AdvinstAnalytics.ini file. Where is it supposed to be? I checked in Local, LocalLow and Roaming.

It is in a folder called Advinstanalytics. It is in the local folder right after a scan with it.

It keeps reappearing if I run the program again, and it doesn't reappar when I don't run the scan again. It is in it's own folder in in the local folder.

Can you check your local folder again? I am confused on why this is happening.

I don't know where it's from. I deleted it on both of my computers, so I hope it doesn't reappear again, and I just have to hope for the best. 

Can you recommend any other 2nd opinion scanners? I am using just Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro for scanning, and it didn't detect it like Adwcleaner did.

Can you list some other tools for me that I can use?

Thanks Aura. 

Malwarebytes (Free) and AdwCleaner are two good second opinion scanners. I cannot recommend any other products really, since this forum belongs to Malwarebytes, and it would be weird for me to recommend competitors ;) I can say though that with Malwarebytes (Free) and AdwCleaner you'll be fine. Even better if you get Malwarebytes Premium, for real-time protection, though.

I have Malwarebytes premium, and I did run a scan with the latest Adwcleaner already. 

Thanks for the advice. I uploaded the track.ini files on virustotal, and all of the competitors think that this file is okay. I just changed the analytics from true to false, in the ini file. I hope that helps me Lols.