Malwarebytes on dual boot

I've just installed Windows 10 as a dual boot on a Windows 7 computer. Windows 7 has Malwarebytes Premium and I'd like to install it in Windows 10. After all, it could only be active in whichever OS is booted. I suspect I'm being optimistic and I'd need a further licence, but if you don't ask you don't know!

Please could someone tell me?

48 minutes ago, skcusime said:

So, are you saying that although I bought a lifetime licence, Malwarebytes can change the rules when it suits them?

I did not say it changed just wanted more than a 2014 post to confirm it

We paid for the right to use the program the way the license agreement for the current version allows. Same with all software. 

Edited by Porthos

Here is the current policy.

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1068

Can I activate the license on a computer with multiple operating systems?

Document created by dshull Employee on May 9, 2017Last modified by jyamada on Jun 11, 2017

If your computer has multiple operating systems (for example, if you have a dual boot system), each operating system will be treated as a separate computer when activating your license. Depending on the number of computers your license allows you to protect, you may need to purchase additional licenses to protect each operating system.

For more information, please see this KB article, How many computers may I install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on?