[resolved] Still getting occasional instances of System Tray Icon not loading

Still getting occasional instances of MB3 Premium System Tray Icon not loading and some real-time Protection Modules not working at startup. Clicking on failed Protection Module doesn't start it. Shutting down and restarting usually brings things back to normal. See attached Dashboard screen snip & MB Check results. 

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 x64
Microsoft Security Essentials
CryptoPrevent 8

MB Premium 3.2.2.2018
Component Package 1.0.188
Update Package 1.0.2882

mb-check-results.zip

MB3 Dashboard.JPG

Edited by TempLost
Added info

Hi Devin,

The first time I ran the mb-clean routine, there was a problem with downloading the latest MB3 version - I suspect a Chrome problem, as I experience the occasional difficulty with .exe downloads with it. I changed the default browser to IE 11 and this time the routine ran without hitch. I attach the mb-check-results.zip file along with mb-clean-results.txt. All seems OK at the moment.

mb-check-results.zip

mb-clean-results.txt

Just rebooted computer and the following text seems to have been added to the mb-clean-results.txt file I posted above:-

2017-09-26 12:08:01.699   Error!! postreboot.txt is not found in registry.
2017-09-26 12:15:43.760   --------END OF LOG FILE ----------

Don't know whether that's significant?

• AdvancedSetup changed the title to [resolved] Still getting occasional instances of System Tray Icon not loading
  • AdvancedSetup locked this topic