Version 0.59

hi everyone i have a question about the betas i notice that in the ad and remove there are two Anti-Malware entries i was wondering if that should be also i am testing on two machines and have not had any problems until this so this is because of what i did on my second machine i did uninstalled the first entry and then when i try to open beta i had a run time error and something else so i dont remember what it was so unstall everything and reinstall 59 and could not get it to start so i did a restore and then a update and have 59 back and running find again so going to not touch it again and the is two entries again in ad and remove in control panel i be checking to see what you think

thanks mrgigabyte :D

I just checked I have two also, only one has a version number and that is 58, it doesn't have the program icon just a installer type icon, the other instance of the program has the icon. The size of the two is different too. The MBAM icon is an older version dated 7/18.

Wow just uninstalled the older version and everything is gone as far as an installed program. No icons, nothing but an uninstaller in the start menu, in the program file there is an older installer and an uninstaller, in A/R there is version 58 showing.

I used the installer dated 7/24 in the program folder and it installed version 59?

Install went fine always like to see a changelog also option not to create icons works great.

As above i saw that scheduling is greyed out, and i did get an runtime error.

I also can't get full scan to work, error message Please select at least one drive (all internal harddrives are selected)

i dont remeber what run time i had but when i uninstall everything and try to put the 59 back in it would not work so i unstalled everything put in the first beta then update and everything great again have beta 59 i still have the two things in ad remove hope that helps a little :D

in add/remove programs i had 2 mbam so i took out mbam-setup and uninstalled both in add/remove programs and used ccleaner to cleanup then reinstalled from mbam-setup and i get a runtime error when i try to open mbam and it woint open the runtime error says vbaccelerator sgrid 11 control runtime error "0" and then mbam could not load language error and mbam woint start :D can i use the first mbam-setup (0.54) i got and update from there thanks :D

Sorry I clicked the runtime error message away too fast to read it and i can't reproduce it.

I have asked this before but didn't get an answer,

In full scan can you add an option to only scan harddrives because now it offers to scan all drives. 3 harddrives and 2 diskdrives (the 2 diskdrives are always empty).

Ofcourse i can uncheck the drives i do not want to scan but in my case it is only two.

However when i insert my cardreader it are six drives to exclude, i can imagine that there are people with much more non fixed drives.

Excample:

1 Floppy Disk

2 DVD Player

3 DVD Recorder

4 Virtual Drive

5,6,7,8,etc cardreader drives

Which all have to be excluded from the scan so it can be a lot of work if you have to do it every time.

Hello

Sorry for the delay

I was still getting the Avtivir tmps and I did the Q&D steps, but every time AV was updated the tmps continue to show up. The ver59 Quick scan time was 1min.36secs. So I treated MBAM as a finish product and ran ATF-Cleaner first (I do this with all scanners I use and is part of my CS in HJT log cleaning.) and no tmps to found and the ver59 Quick scan time was 54secs. woohoo very fast

The problem is the different uninstallers I am using/trying out. Best bet is to uninstall everything and reinstall everything until the program is out of beta

I follow what you posted and I got the Runtime Error 0 = Could not load English language. Did a total removal via ADD/Remove,Win.Explorer and Search and then reinstalled ver57, then updated to ver59. Ran the Qscan as stated above, no problems at all. btw I have'nt any problems with the Abort scan function.

In ver59 I get a Please select at least one drive error trying to run the Full Scan now. Did the uncheck and checked drive processe and still a no go.

cheers