Malwarebytes Won't Run (error message following Windows Update, mbam app)

My Malwarebytes was working fine, but the program won't run or open following Windows Updates. I'm not certain if it's Malware from a message I received or from the updates. When I did troubleshooting, it came back saying there was an mbam incompatibility issue. Please help--thanks!!

1 hour ago, Editor50 said:

My Malwarebytes was working fine, but the program won't run or open following Windows Updates. I'm not certain if it's Malware from a message I received or from the updates. When I did troubleshooting, it came back saying there was an mbam incompatibility issue. Please help--thanks!!

When I tried to set up and log into my Malwarebytes account, it talked about one former product I had (anti-exploit) as being expired, but I was told by someone that since I did the upgrade to premium, it contained all the products I originally had. Now it is giving the same issues, even redownloaded, on all of the computers I have Malwarebytes on, sometimes working, sometimes not. My subscription isn't due to expire for a number of months, so I don't understand what's wrong with this. Would appreciated any assistance. Our issue sounds similar, Carverdank--hope yours is resolved too!

1 hour ago, Editor50 said:

When I tried to set up and log into my Malwarebytes account, it talked about one former product I had (anti-exploit) as being expired, but I was told by someone that since I did the upgrade to premium, it contained all the products I originally had. Now it is giving the same issues, even redownloaded, on all of the computers I have Malwarebytes on, sometimes working, sometimes not. My subscription isn't due to expire for a number of months, so I don't understand what's wrong with this. Would appreciated any assistance. Our issue sounds similar, Carverdank--hope yours is resolved too!