Unable to contact license server

Hi, Pauld

I am also getting the same error. I am using free version. But when i created certificate  and search of the DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA' , i do not have such a certificate, i only found Digi cert Sha2 secure server CA in the place. is this to be deleted? Or the problem would be fixed if i do the rest of the things pl

Hi, Advanced,

i was not affected by any ransomware. So, your solution is for the persons who are affected by RSvirus. The detailed reply , made me to try to adopt your idea and i found the entry , that i have given in the query. Nice bit of deep . i had doubt about my certificates , and hence queried.

• Root Admin

Well there are many reasons one could have issues contacting the update servers. Let me get some logs from the system please.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and posting back the requested logs as an attachment please.

Thank you

Ron