MCShield

Staticguy

Hi all,

Just want to make some things clear about this MCShield program and yes I heard many people are using it, but one thing that confuses me is that this program haven't been upgraded since April 12, 2014? All we know is that we should all use updated security programs, but this program has been last upgraded on 2014. Should I install it on my laptop. I have already got Hitman Pro, Malwarebytes Premium, and Trend Micro Maximum Security 2017?

@Buddel: My apologies the last upgrade for this program was on 2016. The main official site for MCShield states 2014, the main site needs updating. One of many other download sites said last release date was on 2016. I downloaded from the main site.

<link removed>

Edited by exile360
Removed link to unknown third party download site

On 6/3/2017 at 6:49 PM, Staticguy said:

@Buddel: My apologies the last upgrade for this program was on 2016. The main official site for MCShield states 2014, the main site needs updating. One of many other download sites said last release date was on 2016. I downloaded from the main site.

<link removed>

Actually that's not correct.  I just downloaded the file from the site you posted and it's the same version as the one on the official site and is digitally signed April 11th, 2014 and is the same version as the one hosted on the official page.