http://www.raxco.com/ is being blocked

Gerard

Okay, I am not quite sure what that means; however, I need access to the site. Every time I "white list" the site, another part of the site is blocked. How can I "white list" the entire site?

You should be able to whitelist the IP address that it's hosted on.  You should be able to find this in the log created by Malwarebytes when it blocks the site.  You should be able to locate the IP by opening C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs and viewing the MBAMSERVICE.LOG file.  You should be able to locate the block event which should show the domain blocked as well as its IP address.  Add the IP address to your Exclusions under Settings and it should allow access to all pages hosted on the server.

It's actually blocked for me here (I just checked).  If it isn't blocked for you, please verify that your web protection is functioning by visiting iptest.malwarebytes.com and making sure that the page is blocked.  If it is not blocking, then please create a new topic in this area explaining the problem you're having and include the logs/info requested this pinned topic in your post and someone will assist you as soon as possible to get everything working properly again.

Also, @Gerard I was able to grab the IP address for you if you do wish to try excluding it that way to ensure that none of its sub-domains are blocked.  It is 63.246.11.42.