Download checksums

I'm either looking for checksums for your download files, or at least an explanation for why they aren't offered up. It's clear from forum searching that you all use them in troubleshooting, and I see references to SHA-256 sigs in blog posts. Some of us would rather not use implicit trust that we have a good download prior to launching.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, mybkvu said:

I'm either looking for checksums for your download files, or at least an explanation for why they aren't offered up. It's clear from forum searching that you all use them in troubleshooting, and I see references to SHA-256 sigs in blog posts. Some of us would rather not use implicit trust that we have a good download prior to launching.

Thanks

I know this does not answer your question but if you get the download at the official site you will be fine.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/

Our by using this procedure below.

Hello @mybkvu and :welcome:

Reference: https://www.virustotal.com/file/b230dd46fb7238f41c80ea7053cee51f9bb14dbc8ba1775e2364c2c3e12d5482/analysis/1495211052/

As a regular practice, the Consumer MBAM 1.75/2.x/MB3 setup executables are submitted to VirusTotal.com, at or before publication, where the more security-conscious users may then find all popular flavors of hashes/checksums and see the digital signing/verification.  HTH