Can't click anything in Malwarebyte/some other programs are messing up

Hmm. Interesting. I'm starting to think it's something to do with my mouse, maybe? I can navigate around certain programs using TAB on my keyboard that I can't click with my mouse. Sorry for the spam but it won't let me edit my posts sometimes for some reasons, I'm just trying to add more to help troubleshoot. 

AceStream is classed as Potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) here is result of one part of application:

https://www.reasoncoresecurity.com/ace_web.exe-0babd9765a15ca185fda4b82e976ad1b712e3b82.aspx

I can only go of research results, if you trust AceStream can be re-installed...?

Set your system up for "CleanBoot" mode, does your system improve..? https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

Basically all none MS services are disabled, see how your system runs in that mode. Obviously 3rd party services that affect security or internet connection can be left active.

Does that make any difference..?

Please download Gmer from Here by clicking on the "Download EXE" Button.

• Double click on the randomly named GMER.exe. If asked to allow gmer.sys driver to load, please consent.
  • If it gives you a warning about rootkit activity and asks if you want to run scan...click on NO.
  • In the right panel, you will see several boxes that have been checked. Uncheck the following ...
    Sections
    IAT/EAT
    Show All
    ( should be unchecked by default )

• Leave everything else as it is.
  • Close all other running Programs as well as your Browsers.
  • Click the Scan button & wait for it to finish.
  • Once done click on the Save.. button, and in the File name area, type in "ark.txt" or it will save as a .log file which cannot be uploaded to your post.
  • Save it where you can easily find it, such as your desktop.

Please post the content of the ark.txt here.

**Caution**
Rootkit scans often produce false positives. Do NOT take any action on any "<--- ROOKIT" entries

**If GMER crashes** Follow the instructions here and disable your security temporarily…

It said no changes were found or something along them lines but here's the log.

Also been trouble shooting this my self and came across this: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/9075972d-21e0-4040-9c5d-48d3c2deda7c/mouse-deselects-active-window-wont-respond-until-ctrl-alt-del?forum=itprovistadesktopui

A lot of people there having the same problem and basically a lot of it is pointing to the mouse. One guy said his mouse side buttons once held down he couldn't right click, which I tried and the same happens for me. I don't have a spare mouse right now but I will try one ASAP and let you know.

ark.txt

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!