3.0 thoughts

I upgraded to 3.0 a few days .. I have since downgraded to 2x

I had the issue of the protection off dialog kept popping up which I know there working on

and I noticed during a 3.0 scan cpu usage would be at 100% during scan which does not happen with 2x

I figure there going to push out a an update for 2x users eventually when the kinks are worked out

Hi Angelus :)

The first issue is a known one and Malwarebytes is already working on a fix. 

• Occasionally, after installing, the user will see a “protection layer is off” warning while the protection is being or has already been automatically turned on.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/191805-malwarebytes-30-known-issues/

Same for the second one, though the high CPU and RAM usage should only be for the first scan, subsequent ones should take less resources.

no AV installed at all. I uninstalled Microsoft Security essentials when I installed MB 3 because its supposed to work as a Antivirus also or so I read.. and it's Windows 7

I figure MB3 isn't  completely baked yet cause there not putting it on the update server yet like they have done for other versions