MBAM attacking Panda Endpoint protection

Thomas_VDB

Hi,

We are using Panda Endpoint protection plus as an AV, and are also using Malwarebytes Endpoint security.

This morning, I got this log from several computers :

• Malware threat detected, see details below:
  • 22/09/2016 1:42:55         PC_VAULT          10.0.0.5                Trojan.Nymaim                DENY     C:\Program Files (x86)\Panda Security\WaAgent\Common\APIcr.dll

Could it be that this is a false positive?

Hello and :welcome::

As the Business version of MBAM differs significantly from the Consumer version, I've asked the forum staff to move your post to the MBAM-Business Forum.

Until then, you may wish to open a ticket directly with the Business Support Staff >>HERE<<.
They can best assist you with sorting out the issue of a possible F/P for the program.

Thanks for your patience,

• Staff

Hello again,

I found a file that was triggering the detection. 

This will be fixed in the next database update (v2016.09.23.02 which will be out in about 10 minutes.

If you are able to attach a copy of the file that was detected, please do so we can prevent this from happening again.

Thanks for reporting!