What happend after beta

Tomiliy

Hello,

what happend with this installations after the beta is ending? Will it cost some money? Will all beta sautomaticly a full version which cost some money?

Is there an update path from beta to full license?

When the beta is finished?

Thanks

Hello Tomiliy and :welcome:

what happend[sic] with this installations after the beta is ending?

Upon an undetermined date, the testing program and platform will likely expire.

Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW)] will not be a standalone product/agent but rather rolled into our existing products.

-Marcin Kleczynski,  Chief Executive Officer

When the beta is finished?

No particular date has been officially announced, so it will be when the MBARW Beta development team and Malwarebytes management agree that the anti-ransomware core technology is ready for integration into existing products.

Thank you.

...and any rumors on pricing for those of us who already have MBAM Prem and MBAE Prem?

Thanks. Alan

[Windows 10 Pro x64] Lenovo ThinkPad Twist  WFWwAS+WFC4 | MBAMP | MBAEP | MBARW beta | Bitdefender AV Plus 2016

[Windows 10 Pro x64] Microsoft Surface Pro 2  WFWwAS+WFC4 | MBAMP | MBAEP | MBARW beta | Bitdefender AV Plus 2016

[Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview, Threshold Branch] Microsoft Lumia ICON

Hello, all--

As 1PW stated, our objective right now is to continue testing the technology so we can improve it.

There are no concrete dates as to when MBARW will be integrated, nor final plans on pricing and upgrade paths.  Once that's decided and we're ready to make it public, we'll certainly post that information in this forum.

Thanks,

Hi bdubrow. I didn't mean to appear to be asking for anything concrete... just asking... While I'm at it, is this "all-in-one" final product being developed in terms of Consumer use Enterprise use or both? I really don't know anything about your Enterprise line as it stands now, But I use all you've got on the Consumer side as Premium versions as well as MBARW beta.

It's kind of like a kid waiting on Christmas. You simply HAVE to excuse our seemingly nuisance questions.

Peace. Alan

Edited by AdvancedSetup
External links removed