Anti-exploit and malware suite

Hello and :welcome:, @edspyhill09:

No, unfortunately, not for consumers/home users. They are separate products.

Staff will correct me if I am wrong, but AFAIK, there are no plans at this time to integrate MBAM & MBAE.
(MBARW-Beta *will* eventually be incorporated into MBAM, but not MBAE.)

I think there have been occasional promotional deals at the Malwarebytes store, offering a discount on the combined purchase of MBAM and MBAE.

Thanks very much for your interest,

6 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Not for 1 year but there is a small discount if you purchase 2 years up front for both.

Hmm, that's interesting.:)

I don't see a 2-year option for MBAE on the store web page - perhaps I am missing it?
There *is* a 2-year option for MBAM.
And there is a discount for multiple licenses for either product that are purchased at the same transaction.
(But to get the discount for BOTH products, it looks as if one needs to purchase the MBAM and MBAE licenses in separate transactions?)

At least that's what I see.
Perhaps someone from marketing can clarify a bit?

Thanks!

• Root Admin

When I click on 2 year for MBAM the price changes for both products. I did not finish the purchase but I assume that it works that way otherwise the price would not change.

You have to select 2 year for MBAM in order to see the discount available to MBAE as well.

Hi:

5 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

When I click on 2 year for MBAM the price changes for both products. I did not finish the purchase but I assume that it works that way otherwise the price would not change.

You have to select 2 year for MBAM in order to see the discount available to MBAE as well.

Indeed! I stand corrected. My mistake.:(

However, I think it *is* the case that the multi-license ("multi PC") discount only works for one of the 2 products at a single transaction (independent of the 1-year vs. 2-year option)???

Screen shot 1 shows that I have selected 3 licenses for MBAM, but I am not offered the same multi-PC discount for MBAE.
The reverse is also true.
Screen shot 2 shows that I have selected 3 licenses for MBAE, but I am not offered the same multi-PC discount for MBAM.

So, in order to get a multi-PC discount for both MBAM and MBAE, the customer must create 2 separate purchase transactions for the 2 applications.

This might be "by design", but it's rather cumbersome and not particularly user-friendly.

OR I am completely missing the boat, which is always possible.:rolleyes:

Cheers (and ducking back under my rock now),

3AM-1AE-2016-05-09_18-32-41.png

2016-05-09_18-34-52.png

• Root Admin

It only appears to be available on the 2 year option not the single year option.

As you can see if I add the 2nd year to MBAM then I am able to select up to the same amount of computers as MBAM for the MBAE selection. Each higher number giving a fractionally increased discount. Though the pricing for MBAE does not seem to be correct after the 2 year period is up.

I'll point Sales to this topic.

2year-mbam-mbae-discount2.jpg

Edited by AdvancedSetup

Hi:

9 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

It only appears to be available on the 2 year option not the single year option.

As you can see if I add the 2nd year to MBAM then I am able to select up to the same amount of computers as MBAM for the MBAE selection. Each higher number giving a fractionally increased discount. Though the pricing for MBAE does not seem to be correct after the 2 year period is up.

I'll point Sales to this topic.

2year-mbam-mbae-discount2.jpg

LOL.

Darn, you've outsmarted me again.:lol::lol:

That's why they pay you the big bucks!

I'll crawl back under my rock now.:)

Cheers,