Can't Access Internet with Website Protection enabled

Recently when trying to connect to the internet I've been getting DNS errors running windows troubleshooter tells me that the MWAC Filter is blocking my connection. I've read a similar post on the forum that pointed to this being a malware infection and I would appreciate advice on how to resolve this issue. I am not using a dongle as in the other post my error is simply similar. I have tried both wifi and ethernet connections with no difference. Thanks in advance for the advice. 

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes, they call me Firefox around here....

I noticed from you logs that you have this:

Killer Bandwidth Control Filter Driver (Version: 1.1.54.1095 - Rivet Networks) Hidden
Killer E240x Drivers (Version: 1.1.54.1095 - Rivet Networks) Hidden
Killer Network Manager (Version: 1.1.54.1095 - Rivet Networks) Hidden
Killer Performance Suite (HKLM-x32\...\{E70DB50B-10B4-46BC-9DE2-AB8B49E061EE}) (Version: 1.1.54.1095 - Rivet Networks)
Killer Wireless-AC Drivers (Version: 1.1.54.1095 - Rivet Networks) Hidden

There is a known issue with Malwarebytes and the Killer network cards... you may try to update the drivers or disable bandwidth control on the cards.

Killer Network Card

Try disabling the setting for "Enable Bandwidth Control" in Killer Network Manager.

Please let us know if that resolves the issue with internet blocking.

Another way of doing it....

This is a simple fix and has worked for folks with the Killer e2200:

For Windows 7:

• Navigate to Start --> Control Panel
  • Click Network and Internet then Network and Sharing Center
  • Click Change Adaptor Settings
  • Right-click the Killer wireless connection and select Properties
  • Under the Networking Tab, uncheck Qualcomm Atheros Bandwidth Control
  • Click OK
  • Reboot

This resolved the conflict for most.

Update on this issue:

bdubrow said:

Just wanted to give you (and any others who may be experiencing this issue) another update.  We've tested the latest drivers released by Rivet Networks (makers of the Killer networking products) and are happy to confirm that they've implemented a fix so that you can now use both Malwarebytes Web Protection and Killer Network Manager's Bandwidth Control alongside each other with no issues.

You can download the latest Killer drivers from this site.

We appreciated your patience as we worked toward a solution here!

• Root Admin

Glad we could help. :)If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!