Hardware: h8-1250eb, Hewlett-Packard, PEGATRON CORPORATION, 2AB5
CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6
8 logical processors, active mask: 255
RAM: 12864253952 bytes total
Crash Dump Analysis

Page 1 of 3
file:///C:/Users/Arlette/AppData/Local/Temp/rsptmp688859992171.html 12/04/2016
Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
Crash dumps are enabled on your computer.
On Mon 11/04/2016 14:09:11 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041116-16843-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys (mwac+0x90BF)
Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x126C, 0x0, 0xFFFFE001847DA3D8)
Error: BAD_POOL_CALLER
file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mwac.sys
product: Malwarebytes Web Access Control
company: Malwarebytes Corporation
description: Malwarebytes Web Access Control
Bug check description: This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for
an update for the following driver: mwac.sys (Malwarebytes Web Access Control, Malwarebytes Corporation).
Google query: Malwarebytes Corporation BAD_POOL_CALLER

On Mon 11/04/2016 14:09:11 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys (mwac+0x90BF)
Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x126C, 0x0, 0xFFFFE001847DA3D8)
Bug check description: This indicates that the current thread is making a bad pool request.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for
an update for the following driver: mwac.sys (Malwarebytes Web Access Control, Malwarebytes Corporation).
On Mon 11/04/2016 6:00:47 GMT your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041116-21703-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: mwac.sys (mwac+0x61B8)
Bugcheck code: 0xC2 (0x7, 0x126C, 0x0, 0xFFFFE00201BFE5A8)

Page 2 of 3
file:///C:/Users/Arlette/AppData/Local/Temp/rsptmp688859992171.html 12/04/2016
Conclusion
3 crash dumps have been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system
crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their
company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:
mwac.sys (Malwarebytes Web Access Control, Malwarebytes Corporation)
If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in
combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of
your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users
who have been experiencing similar problems.

Above the report from who crashed.

A few days ago I got a fake popup telling me my that my computer was infected, hit the OFF button and restarted the computer and everything seemed normal, I don't know if this is relevant to the next problem of BSOD, I just mention it to be complete.

After the first bad_pool_caller I totally uninstalled mbam and reinstalled, did a full scan, also a full scan with BitDefender, nothing was found and for a while the computer acted normally, until the next BSOD. I did a search and found out that BitDefender can also be the reason. Websites did not display properly in Chrome and Edge as well.

I uninstalled BitDefender and installed Kaspersky Internet Security and all seems OK, still I don't know if the problem will come back and what do I eventually have to do to prevent that error in the future.

Thanks in advance.

PS : I had to copy the full text since I still could not attach files

The memory dumps look similar to those that I've seen that are caused by a BitDefender driver.
Should the BSOD's come back, please provide the info from this link:  https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/170037-blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

In the event that you can't upload files here, simply upload them to another file-hosting service (such as OneDrive or DropBox), ensure that they're shared, and then post a link to them here.

Edited by usasma

A bit more info:

The driver bdfwfpf.sys is the issue here (if BitDefender is still installed or if remnants remain.
It's important that it get updated (or removed if you've uninstalled BitDefender). 

Check for it in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Firewall\bdfwfpf.sys
and see what version it is (AFAIK, the version 7.00.16 is the problem one).

@usasma : thanks for your reply, the file  bdfwfpf.sys is not on the computer any more.

Hopefully there is no next time but I will run the programs mentioned in your link referring to the posting instructions.

@TimBerlin : Thanks for your reply. I've got KIS running now and got rid of BitDefender.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help.