Will not scan

If you feel that the problem has been corrected & my puter is safe, I just want to give you my sincere thanks for you help  You guys are fantasic  I will never be able to comprehend how you know all this.  One question tho. I have noticed the last couple days that the Antimalwarebyte window is popping up just about every time I log on.  Never did that before.  Is that normal.  Again Thanks a bunch

Thank You 1.gif

I used to run this quite often but always had to pull it up.  It is popping up all the time & says it is scanning  As you can see, Judy who is quite familiar w/ the program, feels that this window should not be popping up automatically and when I try to close it, it says that a scan is in progress & asks if I REALLY want to close it   Can you advise

1 Attached Images

Capture.PNG

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed email addresses from post and other content of mail

On that computer your having issues with this, please perform the steps below, it seems that there is an issue with the program may still think its in trial mode (which is fixed with the latest version).

Let's try this first....

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about v2.2.0 HERE; User Guide ONLINE; User Guide PDF; FAQ: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes. Thank You, Firefox

5 hours ago, Topspin38 said:

It is popping up all the time & says it is scanning  As you can see, Judy who is quite familiar w/ the program, feels that this window should not be popping up automatically and when I try to close it, it says that a scan is in progress & asks if I REALLY want to close it   Can you advise

You stated that above, and in turn I let you know that our latest version addressed an issue where the Trial version had issues where it would stay on, or would not allow you to make changes.  This is why I asked you to uninstall the version you had and then install the latest version from --> HERE <-- So please download that on the computer that is having that issue and install it.  If you do not want the Trial, then make sure to unselect the option to Enable the Trial at the end of the install.

Also to avoid confusion, perhaps you can have the person that is having the issue come here and create an account and we can help them directly.

10 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Also to avoid confusion, perhaps you can have the person that is having the issue come here and create an account and we can help them directly.

Firefox, Topspin IS the person having the issue on his computer. I have helped him personally in the past but could not solve this problem and I am the one who told HIM to come here, create an account for your help, which he did on March 15th. .

You have been working with him and only him throughout this thread.