Updated beta version issues

spunkyaz

I updated to the .314 beta version of MBARW yesterday when prompted with the program. The update was successful and I was able to activate the scanner. Today when I turned on the PC, the MBARW icon was in my task tray. I clicked on the tray icon to get the MBARW dashboard. The program was in the disabled state. I was unable to activate with the "Start Protection" or "Fix Now" links because neither responded to my mouse clicks.

Hello spunkyaz:

Please create the following files for developer analysis:

Create a ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\.

Create another ZIP file of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\.

Please attach the above zipped files to your next reply and then do a conventional Windows uninstall & reinstall of Beta3, MBARW 0.9.9.314 and include the status of the system's issue in your next reply.

Thank you.

Alternatively you can use WeTransfer

Upload File(s) to WeTransfer:

• Visit WeTransfer.com
  • Click on I Agree

4ENbg3P.png

• Click on the icon on the lower left indicated in the below image

qKOjzXD.png

• Select the Link option

Cyzhcx1.png

• Click on +Add Files

CvZMyrC.png

• Browse to the location of the file and double-click on it or click once on it and select Open

S5Ty834.png

• Click on Transfer

8eYfZGi.png

• Once the transfer completes, click on Copy link

fkb0tkR.png

• Once you receive the Copied! message as indicated below, paste the link into your next reply

ndpEstA.png