Buy ESET NOD32 Antivirus OR ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack

xspeed

Hi,

I am interested to purchase one of these:

ESET NOD32 Antivirus

or

ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack

Please answer to the next 5 questions:

1. Tell me please, after receiving the CD-KEY from ESET can I activate and start the 365 days license after 3 weeks or 1 month of receiving?

2. For the ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack, after activating for example one of the 3 license, which is the maximum time to activate the other 2, for their 365 days availability please?

3. Is it possible to start the license after 3 weeks or 1 month after receiving it for ESET NOD32 Antivirus or ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack if I buy them from any worldwide official ESET shop from ESET :: Select your country please?

4. Tell me please, if I will decide to buy ESET® Multi-Device Security Pack after installing one of the licenses on a Windows device, can I cancel it and install it on a Linux or Android device, or vice versa?

5. Are there any official ESET phone numbers/live chat/e-mail support(answer within a few hours) anywhere in the world speaking English, which are open on Saturday and Sunday too, or 24/7 and can answer to the above 4 questions, or any other technical queries please?

Thank you very much.

Warm regards and a happy new year !

Thank you for your replay and time 1PW,

5. Today I've tried for a few times to chat with them from the link you provided, but:

"
No support representative is available to handle your session at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

offline-status.png
Monday-Friday, 5 a.m. – 7 p.m. PDT
"

I've tried to call a few centers from ESET :: Select your country  different countries but no answer anywhere.

​Yesterday afternoon(Friday 01.01.16) I sent e-mails, and fill in web sites contact forms on some official ESET Countries with the questions, but not replay yet. Even on some ESET web sites on the Contact page was written that the technical support is 24/7 available, but now, after 24 hours, no answer yet.

Probably my questions are not a priority for the technical support, or is not their duty at all to help me, and maybe ESET sales departments are responsible to answer to my query, and hopefully they will be available only on Monday.

Add for question 1, from the initial first post.
 I've done my best(in my available time for it) to find it in here: Software End User License Agreement | ESET but I couldn't resolve it.

Regards.

Hi, @xspeed:

As @1PW explained, this is the Malwarebytes forum for support of Malwarebytes products and customers.

We really have no means to contact or support ESET products other than those provided.

Your best bet will be the links @1PW provided or another, more general computer help forum, such as bleepingcomputer.com

Thanks for your understanding.

Yes, your chat session failed because Today is a weekend and is outside the very hours you posted.  Since the answer to that is right there, why even post it ?

or is not their duty at all to help me, and maybe ESET sales departments are responsible to answer to my query,

It certainly isn't this Forum's duty.  This is a Malwarebytes' product support forum.  Your attention "here" should be re-focused on Eset instead.