MEE Client getting update database error

I have an MEE client that has not been powered on for over a month.  It was powered on today, but for some reason, the MEE database update keeps failing with the following error:

An error has occurred.  Please port this issue to our support team (include the content of all error message(s) and code(s) in your submission).

PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING (0,0,Package integrity failure)

Any idea what is happening here?  

Most likely, but as you're probably aware, there could be many reasons.  The best thing is to follow up with the people who can get diagnostic information from you as well as information on your specific environment.  They will likely have it solved quickly.  I'll walk over and poke one of them right now.

Hi Larry.

I agree with your assessment. We had the same issue during the .05 signature today.

.07 seems to have cleared the issue, however we were unable to initiate the update from the client side, I had to go to the console and tell it to push the new package to the clients.