mbam.exe - in Anwendung, Error

Hello, i have here a hard problem this the new version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

My Os is Windows XP ( please No disscussion about that ). I have the paid version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware purchase version, in the past. I m running the update, this the new version, came this error up, Erasing the old version, and installing the new one the same problem.

mbam.exe - in Anwendung

0xc000001.d

Screen Shot:

PS: Yes of course, i have deletet MAM, and using you removal tool.

Where lies the rub?

MAM

post-17720-0-33621400-1435951206_thumb.j

• Root Admin

The Malwarebytes team is aware of the issue for error 0xc000001d and are looking into the problem now and hope to have a fix soon.

The issue appears to probably be due to a missing instruction set in the latest version of MBAM. Some older single CPU systems seem seem to not currently be supported.

In the meantime you can revert to the previous version MBAM 2.1.6.1022 version.

If you do revert back to the previous version, then they'll need to disable "check for program updates when checking for database updates" setting if they don't want to constantly see the prompt for the new version.

This setting is located under Settings => Update Settings => Check for program updates when checking for database updates (need to uncheck that).

Hello, after an update with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, the same error and my System is frozen. I can´t nothing doing. I jumpt in the Safe mode ( Protectet Mode ) of Windows XP, erased Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, and i used the clean Tool also. Please find a solution for this problem.

Your program is somehow knitted with the hot needle !

MAM

Hello, now it work´s now by me fine. I am installed the 2.1.8.1057 again, used Malwarebytes_2.1.8_SSE2_Hotfix.exe Hotfix reboot, and it work´s. I have my Eyes on it. I guess i have other problems with ( Malware ? ) with my System, or in conjunction this Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Well but iam not shure, in this issue. But the "problem" with Error: 0xc000001.d is solved now. Thank you.

Regards MAM, Holger.