Hi, my computer seemed to slow down my internet connection

Hi, my computer seemed to slow down, my computer connection,  I've narrowed it down to a scvhost process that starts and stops but can't find the why. The computer is a quad core desktop runing windows 8.1 64bit  Neither nod32 nor Malwarebytes detects anything is wrong. Please help.

Hello wasa and :welcome:

So that staffers/experts can get a better picture of what is happening, please follow the procedures below:

• Please read the topic Diagnostic Logs and then individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread.
  • The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply. Please do not alter, any FRST categories as they are pre-configured for this forum.

Thank You. :)

wasa in order to get help you need to post a complete set of logs, the logs you posted both times are exactly the same as you can see below.... you need to follow the instructions provided in both post #2 and #4 and repost a complete set of logs without any of the entries missing.  Delete you current set of logs then Please disable your antivirus software first before running the tools so that it does not interfere with the tool. Once you have completed the tools and have the logs you can re-enable your antivirus.

Notice the date stamp on both your logs:

FRST:
1st log:  Ran by Wasa (administrator) on GETSMART on 05-04-2015 01:56:49
2nd log: Ran by Wasa (administrator) on GETSMART on 05-04-2015 01:56:49

Addition:
1st log:  Ran by Wasa at 2015-04-05 01:57:24
2nd log: Ran by Wasa at 2015-04-05 01:57:24

Hi, I am so sorry and hope I have not waisted anyones time, I ended up formating my c: and re-enstalled windows 8, I did a fresh install with my windows 8 disk through repare system,  is it possible that the malware or virus or trogan could have re-enstalled from memory, as I still have lots of TCP connections, I have only just opened firefox and done nothing else, and I noticed i have to download about 175mb of data and there is no download from windows update, this seems to happen every time I start my computer and open firefox. The first time it was updates form micosoft, then it kept happening with no updates.

Am I just paranoid

Thanks for your help.

Ps: sorry If I have waisted anyones time. As I know your time is very inportant in helping others.