Cant Download/Update MalwareBytes

I just tried to download the program but simply could not because nothing happened in the download page. Upon pressing the button, the page gives me the following error: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

Then I decided to search for the file in another server and download it from download.com, and after the installation it does not update the database version.

Hello and :welcome:

Let's try this first....

Thank You,

Firefox

Hello and :welcome:

Let's try this first....

Thank You,

Firefox

Here are the Farbar results, but i couldnt download mbam-check, connection timed out again.

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Okay, not sure that you're infected but you do have some issues that needed to be fixed up but we cannot do them in this forum.

This software TuneUp Utilities 2014 is creating IFEO entries in the Registry even though Microsoft has told software vendors not to use this method now for over 10 years. Up to you but I don't personally find the need to run software like that as Windows already pretty much takes care of it's maintenance on its own now days.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Thank you