svchost.exe issues

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\svchost.exe is trying to connect to a website which is searchnet@blinkxcore.com when I scan this file directly with Malwarebytes it doesn't detect anything even as the warning popup is continually popping up in the bottom right corner of the screen.  the only option the popup has is allow or close (X) I want to know how to get this junk off my computer as I have found it twice in system manager and told it to end task tree, which made my computer work beautifully for a few minutes before it turned back on. The folder SysWOW64 has screen savers in it

svchoste.exe is according to the internet an important thing for windows and I know better than to just delete things so any help would be appreciated

• Root Admin

The logs are not conclusive but it looks like you may potentially be infected.

I would suggest following the advice from the topic here Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers and having one of the Experts assist you with looking into your issue.

Basically copy those same log files to a new topic in the removal forum.

Thanks