Unable To Access Update Server

Well it seems there are plenty of posts on the subject but none have a resolution for me.

MalwareBytes was working just fine updating the DB. Can't say for sure when exactly this started, all I know is that when I started up yesterday morning MB prompted me to perform the update.

Many times I tried but still the same thing.

Yes, I'm behind a proxy and yest the settings are set. They have not changed.

Ran MBam clean. Re-installed. Same thing.

Any starting suggestions?

Well it seems there are plenty of posts on the subject but none have a resolution for me.

MalwareBytes was working just fine updating the DB. Can't say for sure when exactly this started, all I know is that when I started up yesterday morning MB prompted me to perform the update.

Many times I tried but still the same thing.

Yes, I'm behind a proxy and yest the settings are set. They have not changed.

Ran MBam clean. Re-installed. Same thing.

Any starting suggestions?

I too am having the same problem and I have been a Malwarebytes user for a long long time and this is the first time this has ever happened, so I suspect there is a problem wiht the server..

I suspect we shall soon find out.

Hello and :welcome:

@aharper please try the steps below...

@ForestElf please start your own topic and do the same steps below then provide those same logs if needed in your own topic, this is to prevent confusion.

Thank You

Downloaded the new BETA and it crashed on me one time.

Downloaded and ran the FRST tool you requested. Can't attach the FRST log files you requested. Your WEB site returned error 10 I think it was.

Remember, you previous version worked just fine as al the other posts have stated. What code did you change in your proxy processing?

Al

There is a forum glitch that they are trying to resolve... Please try and upload the logs again...

In order to attach files you click on the button on the bottom right of your reply called "More Reply Options".

post-119961-0-49470200-1360187788.png

After you will be taken to a new screen and you can attach files by clicking on the button "Choose Files" at the bottom.

post-119961-0-01266900-1360187805.png