Had 1 clickdownload analyse my log to see if i have more problems

MrBiz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the computer is okay with the current log. How is the computer running now? Are there still any signs of infection or other issues you're having?

everything is running good.just i was paranoid about a zero access guy deleting my playlist and stealing my passwords, thanks for all your help admin:), the only thing is:

1. the conhost picture i showed you above with the modified date and created date feb 2013, why is it feb 2013 when i had this pc for so long?

2. can i add adblock to google chrome? (or can you give me the safe links for adblock and chrome translate)

3. my audio still makes a crackling sound(ive cleaned the pc of dust, it happened when i ran combofix) ive reinstalled the driver and other drivers but its still the same :( (also can the realtime shield cause this?)

4.how can i give you guys a sample of the script virus so i dont catch it again? and how did i get it in the first place

5.i use avast free , malwarebytes and superanitspyware(can i replace it with hitman pro or does hitman conflict with malwarebytes) , do you see anything here that i need to change or add?

my pc is tricky as this is not my personal pc, so everyone uses it

[i even installed it on my uncles and mom pc telling them its worth the cash as a one time payment and the best paid malware program paired with an antivirus is best for them]

also can you show me how to create a new system restore point? since my machine is confirmed clean

Note : i use superantispyware a while ago and it usually take 5 minutes to take off some cookies when my browser is open , but today (with the same number of cookies) it took less than a minute, which is a first :)

• Root Admin

Q1

The file can be updated by Microsoft at any time from windows updates.

None of the scanners used found the file to be an issue but you can upload the file to VirusTotal and have them scan it to ensure its okay.

Q2

I don't use Chrome myself as I don't care for their tracking and advertisement model but I would assume you can add it to Chrome from their store.

Adblock Plus - Chrome

Q3

If you're using MBAM PRO with Web blocking then yes it is possible that it is due to the increased IO demand. Unfortunately for some users this cannot be avoided at this time due to how the audio hardware/software is implented along with how we implent it. If you're only using the Free version of MBAM then no it is not related to our software as we have no driver running to cause it in the Free version.

Q4

We typically already have these and often they only get onto the system due to exploits from Java or Flash

There is only so much that can be done to protect a computer. You also need to ensure the OS and all plugins are kept up to date along with your antivirus and MBAM.

Q5

If using MBAM PRO then you cannot easily use another product with similar capabilities that run a live monitoring process as in most cases it may conflict.

Its possible that you might be able to but it may require a bit more advanced knowledge and testing to get it to work. Normally free version or non active protection mechanisms will work just fine.

Please see the following link for further reading and information on the subject of keeping safe.

So how did I get infected in the first place?

Q6

Please visit the following link from Microsoft if you need assistance on how to create one.

Create a restore point

• Root Admin

You're on Windows 7 and it has a very good firewall for both incoming and outgoing monitoring. It does not have native tools to work with it very well but you can on some level but the reality for most people is that even tools like a Comodo or ZoneAlarm are also too complex for most people. The built-in firewall on Windows 7 does a pretty good job and keeps the complexity out of site for most users which is normally okay.

Okay I'll close this post now.

Take care and stay safe out there and you're quite welcome for the help.