Art and Graphic Design

Mickey

• 1 month later...

This is the artist who has worked for me at MWR.

http://www.cycoze.com

Checkout his wall papers etc.

BTW he is a professional photograher.

He did my logo's and the xmas wallpapers.

Checkout what we have on my websites Birthday party too, the 48 hours from 12 noon 15th GMT to 12 noon 17th GMT. IE the 16th is the birthday and we are celebrating the whole time that the world 'knows' of that day.

Sorry you have to wait till then for those extra goodies.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Hi and thanks,

$500.00, :) Kidding of course, what sort of banner? Is it for here? And lastly, what kind of design?

Cheers,

Paul

For an Invision style web site. Nothing elaborate just the site name maybe some funky font. I did this with a free online site but I can't seem to get it to go across the whole page. I think it may be due to size restrictions at photobucket.

I can't post it jpg isn't allowed. :)

For an Invision style web site. Nothing elaborate just the site name maybe some funky font. I did this with a free online site but I can't seem to get it to go across the whole page. I think it may be due to size restrictions at photobucket.

Ok, first, do you have a link so I can see the layout and second, no charge, lol. I usually do some banners, etc..for free.

BTW, like the new icons in RogueRemover? I plan on whipping up some better ones, it seems when I make something, I never feel like they are good enough but not bad for 256, 32X's I guess. I was told it's impossible to make smooth round icons at that level, however, I will find a way yet. :)

Paul

Ok, first, do you have a link so I can see the layout and second, no charge, lol. I usually do some banners, etc..for free.

BTW, like the new icons in RogueRemover? I plan on whipping up some better ones, it seems when I make something, I never feel like they are good enough but not bad for 256, 32X's I guess. I was told it's impossible to make smooth round icons at that level, however, I will find a way yet. :)

Paul

I haven't put the board online yet but it is the same as the Hoax~Slayer link in my sig. Only it is Montana Menagerie. :) In purple. I'm getting off line for tonight pain pills have hit their peak and time to lay down. :)

I haven't put the board online yet but it is the same as the Hoax~Slayer link in my sig. Only it is Montana Menagerie. :) In purple. I'm getting off line for tonight pain pills have hit their peak and time to lay down. :)

Alrighty, i'll check it out. Have a good night. :)

Paul

Hi comicfan2000,

Brilliant idea. I could use need a banner or a button on my own sites (pdd-nos.nl, pdd-nos.be and pdd-nos.com) that will link to the RogueRemover Pro page.

And that would become a banner everyone should be able to download and use on their own site.

Fred

My opinion: the last one. Just the plain swords look great.

Hi RD,

Yeah, I thought the same...I had a shield that I made along with them but didn't care for it, i'll delete the banner from here and edit the banner, then post what it looks like w\just swords...

Paul

Oh dear we have had a major communication melt down. The board style is the same as Hoax~Slayer or Invision but the site name is Montana Menagerie and I want it in purple, no swords please. I will point out your great work to the site oner of Hoax~Slayer and he might want to change who knows?