All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 25 Years since Microsoft Agent - I still have my CD 😄
  3. Are you still with us @NikolaKazlarov Please post back the log. I'll be off work soon and limited posting over the weekend
  4. We are blocking it. Let me move your post to the False Positive forum where one of our Research team members can review. A bit late tonight but hopefully get a reply sometime over the weekend wellingtonscd.org.nz
  5. Sorry - I meant wellingtonscd.org.nz Log file attached in case it helps mbst-grab-results.zip
  6. Are you sure this is the correct domain name? DNS network check says it cannot find the domain www.wellingtonscd.org
  7. Since a recent update (maybe 2 months ago approx) I can no longer access this website www.wellingtonscd.org to view its content or to perform my Wordpress admin tasks. I have tested using both Edge and Chrome in Windows 10. I can access the website no problems when I quit Malwarebytes, and also from my Linux boot and on my Chromebook. I have added the website to the Malwarebytes Allow List and I still can't access it. I am running Malwarebytes 5.1.3.110 with a Premium subscription. Any fixes would be appreciated. Thanks Lee
  8. Notepad++ | Homepage | Downloads, Hashes & Bug-Fixes | News | Resources | Wiki | FAQ | User Manual | Forum | v8.6.6 was released. (10-May-2024)
  9. Today
  10. Open Google Chrome and verify all of your Extensions are valid good ones that you want
  11. Please save the attached file to the same location as the Farbar program fixlist.txt Then run Farbar with Admin rights and click the FIX button. When done it will create a FIXLOG.TXT file. Please attach that on your next reply
  12. This is a browser guard exclusive block. I have moved your post to the correct section so the Browser Guard team can address it.
  13. There are better uninstallers like Revo and Geek. https://www.revouninstaller.com/products/revo-uninstaller-free/ https://geekuninstaller.com/ I would avoid all IOBit products.
  14. Our domain name is blocked by malwarebytes and our clients have trouble as they can't access our applications and services. We already run all health checks for website and SSL and everything is ok. Could you please remove it from your block list?
  15. Add it to your allow list if you wish to use it. It is a valid detection.
  16. If you're having issues with Malwarebytes Browser Guard you may want to try to update the program manually. Click on the extension icon If you can not see the Browser Guard icon in the browser toolbar, click the puzzle icon and unhide or pin the icon. Click the Kebab Menu -> then Support Click the Check for database updates button If still having an issue then click Clear Browser Guard Storage, Restart the Browser, and check for Database Updates again
  17. sir sorry for misconfiguration basically i have installed Malwarebytes in my system when i am opening this i am receiving the following error
  18. This is a Browser Guard exclusive "Heuristic" block
  19. The newest version of IObit (13.4) Uninstaller is being flagged because of a bundle installer.
  20. Example image of where to click to attach files when posting your reply
  21. Hello- We do not show either the domain nor the IP which the domain resides on in our database, was this perhaps a Browser Guard block only?
  22. Do the following DIR C:\ Then post back that image
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.