3,745 Excellent

About Porthos

• Birthday 05/11/1967

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

78,524 profile views
  1. Porthos

Website Blocked

Wait for a response from the staff. Possibly a false positive.
  2. Porthos

Website Blocked

Detection log for staff review since it was not included. -Website Data- Category: RiskWare Domain: www.flockbase.com IP Address: 50.112.50.60 Port: 443 Type: Outbound File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
  3. @Graydrake That is something only support can address. How to contact support
  4. Just install Version 5 with the offline installer on top of ver 4 so you can keep settings. Offline installer. https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb5_offline
  5. Be patient, This process is time-consuming. This is the weekend. Remember the following.
  6. Never use an unofficial version of Windows. Can't say for sure but if you can start over, install Malwarebytes first before ANY other software and see what happens. Use the offline installer I posted.
  7. While you wait, download the offline installer and just install it over what you have now. Offline installer. https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb5_offline
  8. Could be your issue. Malwarebytes has to connect to activate the trial. It is not.
  9. Most likely a side effect of Pen testing. Like I said earlier, set all settings to default.
  10. Something either blocked the download of FRST (part of the support tool) or you may have some type of issue with your networking setup. Please manually download and run the tool Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. Please rename FRST.EXE or FRST64.EXE to FRSTEnglish.exe Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer. Press the Scan button. It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your next reply. The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well. Thank you
  11. Thank you. I have used Malwarebytes since the beginning and believe in the software although I use the paid full Malwarebytes Premium. That was a false positive due to you having penetration testing enabled.

Important Information

This site uses cookies - We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.