Drives folder will not open

After exhaustive scans with Spybot, MBAM, PandActive scan and Hijack This scan plus scans by AVG8 has failed to fullu fix the problem. my Error Message "Resycled\boot.com is not a valid win32 application" which prevents rhe drive folders from opening correctly. I have switched off restore in windows xp and completed several scans to no avail.

will attache logs!

Please advise

• Root Admin

I don't see any logs. Please run NEW updates and scans and post back logs.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

• Start MalwareBytes AntiMalware
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Select the Update tab
    • Click Update

[*]When the update is complete, select the Scanner tab

[*]Select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.

[*]When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.

[*]Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.

[*]When completed, a log will open in Notepad. please copy and paste the log into your next reply

• If you accidently close it, the log file is saved here and will be named like this:
    • C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs\mbam-log-date (time).txt

The RESTART the computer again and AFTER the restart run HJT Scan and Save log and post back all NEW logs.