CD Auto Run Disabled, Can't get it re-enabled

Apparently my CD autorun/autoplay is disabled. I can't remember if I did it intentionally or not, I think maybe an MS update may have done this recently though?

XP SP3 here.

I tried method #2 & 3 here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330135

But apparently that didn't help. I am going to try methods 4 next but I am not sure if that'll work.

The reason this is a problem is because I just got a webcam and I am trying to install the software and the CD screen that usually pops up asking what you want to do (install/uninstall, etc...) is not popping up. I know the computer recognizes the CD coz when I go to the CD drive on My Computer, it shows it.

Also in the future when installing other software if auto-run is disabled it will also be a problem.

Any ideas?? I am driving myself crazy trying to fix it, haha.

Wildman424,

Well I can navigate to the CD but when the files are displayed I dunno what to run to start the software :( I meant to say I tried method 2 and I just finished trying method 3, still no joy. Gonna try 4...

Ugh still nothing but I think I figured out what file to click to begin the setup for my webcam, however, I would still like to resolve this at some point as it is super annoying, lol.