Cannot update Mbam

Hello, I have a problem updating my mbam, when updating I get the following problem: PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING (12002, 0, WinHttpReceiveResponce)

I have also check other threads made regarding my problem but their problem is PROGRAM_ERROR_UPDATING (12007, 0, WinHttpReceiveResponce), but with 12007 and not 12002. ( I don't know if it's the same thing or not but ya...)

My comp info:

What Windows OS (XP, Vista, 7)? I have Windows 7

What Service Pack for the OS? I have service pack 1

What version of MBAM (current is 1.50.1.1100)? My version of Mbam at the moment is; 1.50.1.1100 and my database version is; 6092 (updated 19 days ago)

What brand and version (e.g. Free or Paid, major version number) of anti-virus, anti-malware and/or firewall software do you have? At the moment I have Kaspersky Pure (trail version) v9.1.0.124

Do you use a router to connect to the internet? I'm using a router to connect to the internet.

Are you behind an institutional firewall or do you use a proxy server to connect to the internet? There's a build-in firewall in Kaspersky Pure, I'm using that one now.

Are you showing any signs of infection? Haven't detected any infection.

Have your MBAM scans turned up with anything? My mbam scans found nothing out of the ordinary.

I have tried putting exclusions in this version of Kaspersky, although I THINK, i have done it, I'm not 100% sure. Yes I have checked a guide for setting exclusions to Kaspersky Pure (guide from Kaspersky themselves). And I have also put the download address ("data-cdn.mbamupdates.com" ,I think it's the download address of the of mbam downloads, to allow this URL) in Kaspersky.

I may have forgotten some info I wanted to type but I remember I'll edit my post or make another reply. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Please try the instructions below first and let us know how it goes.....

Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security

Set Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Anti-Virus on 32 bit Windows Versions:

1. Open Kaspersky and click on Settings in the upper right-hand corner
  2. Click on the right-most icon in the upper left to access Detected Threats and Exclusion Rules
  3. Under Exclusions click on Settings...
  4. In the Trusted zone window that pops up click on the Trusted applications tab
  5. Click on the Add button and select Browse
  6. In the browse window that opens navigate to C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  7. Double-click on mbam.exe and in the window that pops up, click the box next to each of the items listed in the window so that they are all checked and click on OK
  8. Do the same for each of the following:
    • mbamgui.exe
    • mbamservice.exe

[*]Once that is complete, click on OK to close the exclusions window

[*]Click on Apply at the bottom of the Settings window then click on OK

[*]Close the Kaspersky main window

Set Exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Anti-Virus on 64 bit Windows Versions:

1. Open Kaspersky and click on Settings in the upper right-hand corner
  2. Click on the right-most icon in the upper left to access Detected Threats and Exclusion Rules
  3. Under Exclusions click on Settings...
  4. In the Trusted zone window that pops up click on the Trusted applications tab
  5. Click on the Add button and select Browse
  6. In the browse window that opens navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  7. Double-click on mbam.exe and in the window that pops up, click the box next to each of the items listed in the window so that they are all checked and click on OK
  8. Do the same for each of the following:
    • mbamgui.exe
    • mbamservice.exe

[*]Once that is complete, click on OK to close the exclusions window

[*]Click on Apply at the bottom of the Settings window then click on OK

[*]Close the Kaspersky main window

Set Exclusions for Kaspersky Anti-Virus and Kaspersky Internet Security in Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:

• Open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and click on the Ignore List tab
  • Click the Add button on the lower left
  • In the small browse window that opens, navigate to C:\Program Files and click once on Kaspersky Lab and click OK
  • Close Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If you have any problems, please post back and one of the Experts will assist you

Thanks, ;)