Email Support

I'm unable to contact Support by email (undeliverable) - any idea why?

Can anyone can help me, this is my problem -

I have Anti-Malware installed and it's brilliant.

It recently detected and removed Trojan.Downloader with several other related items. However, after each re-boot Trojan.Downloader is back, though without the other items, in Restore. How can I get rid of this please?

I'm so pleased with my free Anti-Malware software, if I need to purchase something extra from Malwarebytes I'm very happy to do so.

If it helps I have Ad-Aware, Spybot Search and Destroy, CCleaner and Spyware Doctor installed. Anti-Malware is the only one able to see this Trojan.Downloader. My PC seems to be ok but is a little slow sometimes.

Hello and welcome to the forum. To get help, please follow the instructions here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2936

and post your logs here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7

One of the experts will assist you with cleaning up your PC and getting it in working order.

Please make sure you don't run any other tools or scanners without the direct instructions of the expert who assists you as this can actually make their job more difficult. And by the way, their assistance is free of charge. I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing.

Ehm... yes, well.. evidently, something is off with the mail server; If you do send a support email, it will bounce.. sort of, I mean, you get a reply back, but I'm notified that you sent it. I just don't get the body of the email.

Support is for support of the program itself however, everything else really should be handled here.

Hello and welcome to the forum. To get help, please follow the instructions here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=2936

and post your logs here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7

One of the experts will assist you with cleaning up your PC and getting it in working order.

Please make sure you don't run any other tools or scanners without the direct instructions of the expert who assists you as this can actually make their job more difficult. And by the way, their assistance is free of charge. I hope I was helpful. Good luck and safe surfing.

PLEASE HELP ME - I ran Spybot S & D and all was clear. I than ran ESET online and all was reported as clear. We used the PC for an hour or so then shut it down as normal. This moring I switched on the post the logs results you asked for but my PC shows DOS, then the first screen for Win XP. A few squares appear in the horizontal bar then it returns the DOS screen and then it repeats the same cycle again and again! I tried Safe Mode but the same thing happens. What on earth can I do? I'm not that technical and am now desperate! I've borrowed the use of this laptop to write this. I just don't know what to do.

If you post in the thread you created in the malwarebytes HJT forum with the symptoms the expert who is working your case will assist you. If you haven't created a thread there yet and can't upload the logs because of your current bootloop issue, then simply post there with a reference back to this thread so they can see what's going on and help you get it going.

If you post in the thread you created in the malwarebytes HJT forum with the symptoms the expert who is working your case will assist you. If you haven't created a thread there yet and can't upload the logs because of your current bootloop issue, then simply post there with a reference back to this thread so they can see what's going on and help you get it going.

Foregive me, I'm new here, desperate and not sure how to use the forum areas properly.

You kindly replied telling me post this to the HJT Forum with a reference back to my Thread. This will sound silly but I'm not sure how I should do this so I guessed how to do it and have heard nothing. I hope I'm not being and nuisance but I'm desperate and need to regain access to my PC urgently. Again I'm borrowing this laptop to communicate.

I can boot from an XP CD to the "Welcome to Setup" screen, but haven't gone further for fear of making it worse.

No problem, don't worry you are not a nuissance, just a user in distress and we've all been there. Basically what you need to do is post in the forum here: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showforum=7 Simply tell them what you have done so far and explain the symptoms you are experiencing (can't boot). And post a link to this thread in the message for their reference. The link to this thread is: http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=7605 You can just copy and paste that link in your post so they can refer to the thread here. And please feel free to ask for help and ask questions, it's what we're here for. I just hope your issue is fixed quickly and completely. If you need anything else just let us know.

Foregive me, I'm new here, desperate and not sure how to use the forum areas properly.

You kindly replied telling me post this to the HJT Forum with a reference back to my Thread. This will sound silly but I'm not sure how I should do this so I guessed how to do it and have heard nothing. I hope I'm not being and nuisance but I'm desperate and need to regain access to my PC urgently. Again I'm borrowing this laptop to communicate.

I can boot from an XP CD to the "Welcome to Setup" screen, but haven't gone further for fear of making it worse.

Hi and welcome, I see you have posted in the correct forum, and are being assisted. Please keep all replies to that forum and follow all instructions.