FP in Kaspersky Sandbox?

DoyleFrank

Hi,

After fresh installing my PC, the only thing I did was adding Noscript, Adblock and Downloadhelper to Firefox. MB found Trojan.ZBot in Kaspersky's Sandbox Folder. Wasnt possible to attach the supposed file - .autoreg. Never had any Problems with MB and Kaspersky's Sandbox or AddOns. Is it a false positive? Thanks for your help!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100

www.malwarebytes.org

Datenbank Version: 5565

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

21.01.2011 17:03:44

mbam-log-2011-01-21 (17-03-39).txt

Art des Suchlaufs: Vollst

• Staff

This has to be Kaspersky blocking the file from being scanned. Did you have any exceptions added in kaspersky or mbam before that maybe you forgot to put back in after the fresh install.

With the amount of people that use no script and in a normal windows enviroment i can't duplicate it then it has to be something with kaspersky and the way it protects the files inside the sandbox. You might be better off with support in The general forum with this.

These files that you are scanning are virtualized because of the sandbox so they probably arent really accessible in a normal sense.