Glad I found these forums

zanth07

Just wanted to say Hi!, and to let you know how happy I am that I found this site. I'm not happy about what brought me here, but that's another topic in the HiJackThis forums ... and with the expert help there I'm sure that my issues will get resolved.

I've taken some time to read some of the tips, and jokes, of course ... but the important thing to me is that I feel like I've found a place I can trust. Even though I do QA for software I know just enough about home computer security to be dangerous ... to myself that is. I left all that home pc security stuff to my ex, and in the time that we've been broken up, it really amazes me that my computer is still running. All the mistakes that I see that I have going on with my computer and internet security ... really makes me shudder ... and I'm certain the experts who've been reading my logs are shuddering too.

Anyway, just a quick note to say Hi!, and to say Thank you!

~zanth07

Just wanted to say Hi!, and to let you know how happy I am that I found this site. ... and with the expert help there I'm sure that my issues will get resolved.

I've taken some time to read some of the tips, and jokes, of course ... but the important thing to me is that I feel like I've found a place I can trust.

~zanth07

Hi zanth07, :lol:

Yes, this is a very trustworthy site for help. Hope you enjoy your stay. :)