Panic Attack!

Guest Bomb123

Not ex boyfriend! He wouldn't be that petty. Besides, I think I fixed the virus. lol.

Fred's meds... from youtube. I was joking. But it isn't funny when I have to explain the joke. lol. :D

I'll have to look up "Fred's Meds" on YouTube - I know what you mean about it not being funny if you have to explain it. You'll just have to consider the source; me.. At my age I don't hang around YouTube all that much. :)

BUT; considering I *didn't* know about "Fred's Meds" on YouTube and the fact you got a virus on your boyfriends computer, I thought I "winged" it pretty good.. :) :)

Cheers.. Visit often..

~Steve

EDIT:

Fred's Meds

Almost 31 Million hits...

Edited by ShyWriter
Guest Bomb123

The panic attacks allways comes like a waves of fear. I know that this does not belong to this forum but it's allmost like a joke because i dont know what causes the fear. I will not write anymore to this thread. Moderators i would appreciate it if you would not remove this thread because it have helped me to deal with my fears.

I'll have to look up "Fred's Meds" on YouTube - I know what you mean about it not being funny if you have to explain it. You'll just have to consider the source; me.. At my age I don't hang around YouTube all that much. :P

BUT; considering I *didn't* know about "Fred's Meds" on YouTube and the fact you got a virus on your boyfriends computer, I thought I "winged" it pretty good.. :) :)

Cheers.. Visit often..

~Steve

EDIT:

Fred's Meds

Almost 31 Million hits...

Oh, you winged it very well. :)

I didn't get the virus on the computer... :) I blame everyone but myself! rofl. Like... the person who wrote the virus for being so darn smart.... and the people who update McAfee for not updating it fast enough and protecting my browsing... ON FACEBOOK. :)

I don't hang out on youtube much either.... I just have younger siblings.

Okay :)

Why was this guy banned?

He was banned for trying to get a vote on whether he should overdose on Xanax or not in another thread. Your question should be directed towards an ADMIN.. like Rubber Ducky, or AdvancedSetup since they do the banning.

And 99 times out of 100, there are quite a few warnings before an an actual ban is carried out.

Any other questions should be directed that way.. in PM.. in Private.. to an ADMIN.

~Shy