create a site , design...

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

I would like to create a site for me. To help myself and help someone at the same time! But I have no idea about web design. Or how to design and what it requires? Is this difficult or easy ..? Is it requires to stay overnight Waker? And drinking coffee, etc. ..!!!!! :):)

2060.gif Let's talk a little bit.

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi.:)

It depends what you're looking for. There are free ones like webs, weebly or Google sites. But if you want something to end in .com, .net, .org etc you have to pay. Free ones usually end or start with something unique and are not easy to find or what most people are familiar with. I use a mixture of free and paid services like google sites, freeforums (fourms) no-ip(paid dns provider)and Verio(hosting company). http://www.idetectmalware.com :)

Guest name cool

Hi Mainard.

Initially. I do not know exactly what it takes all of these things. But the first time that I try to design site! Currently, I design my own web sites. And "be" as your program can be downloaded "trial version" or purchase.

M' Anti-M Free use. XP SP 3

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So you would like a file hosting service? Does that mean you would like to have mainly text and then the link to download the file? Are you also looking for shopping-cart function to sell goods/services?

@ NameCool:

A good friend of mine,who is a Website Designer, absolutely swears by Adobe DreamWeaver as the best possible software to build any type of website.

The software itself is quite expensive and can be technically challenging,depending on the content of the required website,that is.

If you want an all-singing-all-dancing site complete with bells and whistles,then DreamWeaver is the way to go.

Of course there are other products available,free programs that offer very basic website designs and hosting,it really depends on how much you want to spend in time and money terms.

Then there is the whole Hosting/Domain Name quagmire..easy to lose your way,if like me,you aren't computer savvy. :D

The recently released film called "Monsters" was made by a guy who taught himself to use Adobe After Effects,another superbly complex piece of software, and

this guy spent nearly 10 years teaching himself CGI etc..not seen the film yet,but from the trailers: Move over Cloverfield!!

Good luck on your quest to build a website.

Regards,

TerryFP.