Marketing Personnel

notarichguy

I went to your web site and had a simple question, but you had no "contact us" tab where we could email you.

What is included in the subscription price? Is this the price for this version, this year and all the updates, lifetime updates, what?

Seems like an awful lot of work to get a couple of questions answered.

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes....

There is a contact page on the main site..... it is located here on this link http://www.malwarebytes.org/contact.php

As for the subscription price, well that all depends is you are buying for home use or corporate use.

Home use, it is a lifetime license with free updates and upgrades for life. You can even transfer to a new computer.

For corporate use, the license has to be renewed yearly.

Hope that answers your question, if not don't hesitate to ask....

There is no link to a contact page on your main page. I just looked again. you have to type in the link you just gave me.

As far as the use, i need it for personal use. I'm glad to hear it's lifetime, and I'll buy it. What if I have two computers? This info should be on your purchase page and if you marketing guy disagrees, fire them. :P

• Root Admin

The link is not called CONTACT it's called SUPPORT

Then in the middle of the page there is this information.

If you are seeking assistance please send an email to support@malwarebytes.org. If you have an order number, please include it.

I will submit your input and feedback to Web development.

Thank you.

as for your other question.... if you want to purchase more than one there are discounts available... Once you click on the GREEN Buy Now button it will take you to the Online Store and there is a link there that is called Display volume discount prices... but I put them below for you.

Volume Discount

Below are details on volume discounting for this product. The quantity shown in the left-hand column is the minimum. When you purchase that quantity or more you will qualify for the discounted price shown in that row.Qty. Unit Price You save

1 $24.95 0 %

2 $22.45 10 %

3 to 9 $19.95 20 %

10 to 20 $16.75 33 %

To purchase Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware licenses for corporate, business, government, educational or organizational use (or greater than 25 consumer licenses), please contact our corporate team at Corporate Licensing.

• Root Admin

Q: What is included in the subscription price?

A: Since you're asking about a consumer version there is no subscription. It is a one time cost.

Q: Is this the price for this version, this year and all the updates, lifetime updates, what?

A: It is for the program and all updates and yes it is for lifetime. Future add-ons or modules may not be included and lifetime purchase may or may not be discontinued in the future