connected to weird ip

pablos

I was browsing my tcpview and noticed some weird ip (209.17.69.35) which i whoised and got it as an imageshack ip, but when i saw the proccess it came up as a [system process] which means its in my system32 i have nothing about photobucket running and having it connected to that ip is just weird to me has this happened to anybody? can anybody help me remove this

err i made a mistake it was photobucket.. but i dont use photobucket and this is a laptop so nobody else uses it, i do have something imageshack downloaded but it wasnt even open at the time or even before, and i keep my eye on tcpview and the process ends itself then it starts all over and its state is "TIME__WAIT" not too sure what that means, im going to try to restart my computer and see if it comes up again.. before i did both of the processes deleted themselves and didnt come back but few minutes later it did.. i brb i restart

Hi again -

Please try the new Malwarebytes Beta V1.50 from ->Here and see if this cuts the IP blocks back a bit -

Otherwise I can show you how to set it so that you do not get IP blocking bubbles showing , if you prefer - They are still blocked -

Thank You

EDIT -

Please note there are 9 other sites located on that IP - (Quick search) - Also see listed below -

209.17.69.35: anime backgrounds black and white color color splash cristiano ronaldo cute quotes emo fail fashion flowers funny funny signs happy birthday hearts

i love you illustration jonas brothers justin bieber kim kardashian lady gaga lil wayne love love quote megan fox michael jackson motivational posters music icons new moon peace photography quotes retro robert pattinson skulls tattoo taylor lautner twilight -