Accessing Extended Download

Hi -

Now you have your Key and ID , please view this series of How To Use Malwarebytes Videos -

On the Right side of the screen just place the mouse tip on each video and will tell you what the item is about -

It shows how to Register your Key and ID , Set schedules , and much more - Replay them if you are not sure (or ask here) -

Now , after you have set up , please copy and paste the Key and ID into a safe place (like Notepad) so it is there if you need it in the future -

Remember this is a Lifetime purchase for 1 computer , but you can also transfer it to your next computer -

Thank You -

I have bought a new computer and need to access my Malwarebytes Extended Download. I have the ID# and Key#, but I do not know where to go to use them to get my download. Can someone help me?

The "Extended Download" option is sold by cleverbridge (our e-commerce provider), so for information on how to use it you would need to contact them. You may find their contact information at this link.

Also, as some of our helpful members have stated above, you can simply download using the Free Download button on our homepage, and you will receive the same software. :lol: