What is your biggest catch?

I realised that some malwares just got disabled by some newer malwares...? :D

So is a big fish eat small fish thing? :)

No, I don't think you are realizing anything. Please start a topic in the Malware Removal forum and follow the instruction in the link I posted prior. You need to clean this machine, it's a menace to the WWW.

Just wonder what is the maximum malware anyone every caught in a single pc? :D

The biggest catch was about a year ago. Went to do an onsite, came home with 271 viable malware samples after cleaning several hundred (kid you not) known malware executables.

The worst system I've ever seen had around 24000 traces picked up by MBAM, almost all of them in the Fonts directory. Unfortunately MBAM crashed with a runtime error before it finished removing them all.

Did you try again? If this is your machine please start a topic in the malware removal forum?

Pretty sure he has gone on as though it's all fine and dandy. Will not post in HJT forum so we can be sure.

Did a machine tonght that had over 5600. Mbam could not hold it all and ran out of memory before it could remove them. I was able to abort the removal on the second try and actually removed about 700. The scan is down to about 4900 now. The majority being infectewd in the fonts` folder. To many for mbam to handle until version 1.25 comes out.